Guideline: Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Honor 8 Pro [B305 Updated] 2018: There is good news for Indian peoples the latest update Android 8.0 Oreo now receiving in India.The new Android 8.0 Based on Latest ‘Emotion UI 8.0‘, This latest updates releasing with Build ID “DUK-L09C675B305″ using ‘honor 8 pro‘ your phone go viral after these updates.even, you can enjoy latest new feature on Android 8.0 oreo & make sure The new Android Oreo B305 update weighs approximately 1.93GB disk Storage In this tutorial.
Huawei has published this upgrade via OTA (Over the Air) so every one of the users isn’t likely to find the upgrade at precisely the exact same moment. Consequently, if you’re the impatient individual and wish to manually upgrade your Huawei Zoom 8 Guru into Android 8.0 Oreo then you’re in the ideal location. Due to following our step-by-step guide, you are going to have the ability to put in Android 8.0 Oreo B305 update in your own Huawei Honor 8 Guru 2018.
Also Read:5 Best Latest Huawei Smartphones 2017
Guideline: Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Honor 8 Pro [B305 Updated]
|Model name||Honor 8 Pro|
|Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Type||Full firmware image|
|Build No.||DUK-L09 220.127.116.115 (C675CUSTC675D2)|
Before proceeding please take note that your Huawei Honor 8 Pro should have the stock unrooted firmware installed.
Requirement Before Procedure
- First, of you all, you need to take backup on your external memory card or copy into PC such as Video, Picture, Emails, Messages, Whatsapp data, etc.
- Download Huawei Honor 8 Pro on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How To install Android 8.0 Oreo B305 Officially on Huawei honor 8 pro
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo B305 Official Update For Huawei Honor 8 Pro from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to the dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
- Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Honor 7X (L21, L22, L24) [How To] 2018
- huawei honor 8 pro
- android 8.0 oreo
- honor 8 pro
- guideline install android 8.0 oreo
- huawei honor 8
- How install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei