How to Hard Reset/Restore Factory Redmi 5 Plus 2020 Simple [Guideline]: Previously, We have many discussed on Xiaomi Redmi 5 or other models, just want to short review Xiaomi is a Chinese mobile manufacturer which introduced much heart touching smartphone in the affordable price.One of them Smartphone is ‘Xiaomi redmi 5 Plus’. Redmi 5 Plus came with huge Screen with 5.99-Inch with IPS LCD display.It’s equipped powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset and introduced with 32 GB & 64 GB Internal Storage Memory.If we see the Ram It has 4GB RAM configuration with Latest Android version 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9.So today we are going to share you simple and fast tricks about Hard Reset/Restore Factory Redmi 5 Plus 2018.
IF you are confused about ‘Hard Reset‘ usually we say Restore Factory Reset which removes all your data, Images, Apps, Everything which install by you.
Only those kinds of stuff remain which install by Factory.It’s official option on Every Smartphone provided by ALL OEM’s.
How to Hard Reset/Restore Factory Redmi 5 Plus 2018 Simple [Guideline]
Note: Before you process further to make sure you have backed up your private or important data from phone to computer or other storage.Let’s go the Hard Reset Redmi 5 / Plus to fastest your Smartphone Run.
Method 1: Hard Reset / Set Restore Factory Reset
- First of all, you need to create the backup of your private important data.
- just Simply Turn on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Smartphone through Button.
- Next, you need to reboot your Redmi 5 Plus into recovery mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments. When the Mi logo appears to release the Power Button but holds the Volume Up Button until you enter the Recovery Mode Menu.
- make sure In the recovery mode use Volume Rocker Buttons to scroll up and down. And use the Power Button to make the selection.
- From the options choose ‘wipe/ Remove/ Erase data factory reset’ and confirm.
- While wipe/ Remove/ Erase data factory reset is performed just go back and reboot your smartphone.
- Enjoy your Improved and fast smartphone.
Method 2: Hard Reset / Set Restore Factory Reset
- Turn ON your Redmi 5 Plus.
- Go to Settings >> Additional Settings >> Backup & Reset.
- Here Click on ‘Factory Data Reset’. Choose ‘Reset Phone’ when prompted.
- Your Devices will auto Reboot with Reset completes.
- How to add new Live Wallpapers on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
I have shared you How to Hard Reset/Restore Factory Redmi 5 Plus 2020 Simple [Guideline] with the simple and fast method with two different procedure where you can easily Hard reset / Restore Factory reset your Smartphone in Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus or all Android phones with the same procedure. If you like don’t forget to share this post with your friends.