After a long time, now we are seeing Android Q with Google Pixel devices Guideline: Enable Screen Recorder on Android Q Beta 2019 [How To]. it comes with a plethora of changes and many of the tweaks included. even, Android Q also available now with huge changes which makes the more useful user experience regarding the privacy. So let’s discuss this topic below.
Moreover, Google currently planning to releasing its 6 beta version before releasing public build for demo purpose.It’s already build-in an amazing feature that’s screen recorder which is usually hidden.
Guideline: Enable Screen Recorder on Android Q Beta 2019 [How To]
now you can see the screen recorder built-in feature to use from drag up to down and see the menu you will see the screen recording button to press start recording.
If you were waiting for this feature without any app install in your android you can enjoy the amazing feature by Android Q. Android Q OS on it then all you need to do is to follow the steps in order to activate the screen recorder on your device.
For Google Pixels Smartphones:
- First of all, you need to go to Settings > About Phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times to turn on the developer mode.
- Now go to System and tap on Advanced.
- Now, go to Developer Option and tap on Feature Flags under Debugging option.
- then, Enable the toggle next to ‘settings_screenrecord_long_press’.
After the procedure, you have to press and hold the Power button until the power menu pop ups not come and see the “screenshot” option. you may enable the sound capability to recording voice through microphones and now start recording.
Alternative: Enable Screen Recording in Android Q Smartphone:
- If you are using purely android Q in your smartphone then you have to go to the Setting, where you can see the “About Phone” the simple tap and see the build number using tab 7 times on developer mode.
- Now go to System, and tap on Advanced.
- Here, go to Developer Options, and tap on ‘Feature flags‘ under Debugging.
- there are some enable/disable the feature you just Enable the toggle next to ‘settings_screenrecord_long_press‘.
now, as mentioned above, you need to press the power button you will see the pop-up menu click screenshot and enable voice and then start recording.
Video Tutorial Enable Screen Recorder Android Q
As we discussed Guideline: Enable Screen Recorder on Android Q Beta 2019 [How To] with two similar methods you can see the visual help to enable screen recording in your android Q in All Google pixels model such as google pixel 1, 2, 3 XL. If you like our efforts don’t forget to share this post with your friends.